Japanese Study (explicit content within)
Although studying a second language is often trying, there are certain aspects of any language that are fun to learn. Those certain aspects are of course, dirty words. Words of this nature, I believe, speak to the very core of our humanity, to the fathomless depths of our souls. And so it is that if you show me a person who has bought a foreign language dictionary I can in turn show you someone who has looked up all the obscenities necessary for daily life. There is not a person I've met who doesn't enjoy a little indecorous humor and I myself may enjoy it just a little too much. In this vein, today I would like to share a few of my favorite basal Japanese words that may come in useful if ever you are in Japan.
Word:
ushipai
Literal Meaning:
cow tits
Usage:
used to describe a well-endowed bosom
Example Sentence:
Kanojo no ushipai wa honmono deshou ka?
Do you think that girl's frickin' huge majamba's are real?
Word:
minikui kao
Literal Meaning:
ugly face
Usage:
used to describe someone who looks like they've gotten beat with an ugly stick
Example Sentence:
Yukiko no minikui kao o mita dake de mushizu ga hashiru.
The mere sight of Yukiko's face sends shivers down my spine.
Word:
ahou
Literal Meaning:
stupid
Usage:
used to describe a person who is in general just a dumbass.
Example Sentence:
Kono kyoushitsu niwa ahouna yatsu bakari dakara Tomu sensei wa hara wo kiru tokoro da.
Because there is nothing but dumbasses in this classroom, Tomu-sensei is about to commit hari-kare.
Class dismissed

comments:
3:27 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tomu!! I know you will be celebrating in stlye! :)
Post a Comment